Saturday, May 12, 2007

34. Making a Cocktail out of H2O

An excerpt from a chat I had with my friend on GoogleTalk.
Note:
1. This chat has been edited to fit your browser window.
2. Viewer discretion advised.
--------------------------------------------------------------
He: how r u..?
me: great. how about u?
He: i am fine
me: where are you now?
He: i am at connecticut.. working with Nestle
me: wow! lots of chocolates, i guess
He: but i am working for nestle waters
me: oh... then taste those waters too
He: here i will get every day free water...
me: but then, how much can a man drink?
He: as much as possible.... still in control...
me: hahaha... i was talking about ur free water supply... but then, u answered the best only u can :)
He: ya.. :) i am talking about my drink... so funny..
me: yup! one thinks of others the way one is :) lol!
He: :) u r right.. in real life same thing happens..
me: yup

--------------------------------------------------------------
This chat was brought to you by Smirnoff Vodka.
[Link to the Commercial]

2 comments:

BAD said...

thats called Making a Blog out of Chats.

prabhu.i.am said...

Yup! When you are short of ideas, what are friends for?