Wednesday, May 30, 2007

38. Have questions, and need answers?

Do you identify yourself with the guy shown in the poster? Ya, he has a nice physique, but that's not I am talking about. It's about the questions that he is trying to find answers to.

Do you have any of these thoughts running through your mind:

    • Why is that person always healthy, but not me?
    • I miss those happy days! Why don't they recur?
    • How I love these happy moments! Will I lose them anytime soon?
    • S/he doesn't deserve half as much as s/he earns!
    • Nobody listens to me... Nobody talks to me either!
    • I need a new spouse, a new maid,... another drink... and a smoke too!
    • Why do my employers keep firing me?
    • Is life before death a myth?
    • What is the next personal development course I should be doing?
    • What should be my next blog posting?
If you do at times ponder over such thoughts, then you are in luck! Just click on the poster for your answers!

No comments: